D2L Brightspace Resources
Click on the following topics to access video and written step-by-step tutorials.
Brightspace Learning Opportunities
Our staff facilitate in-person Brightspace trainings on campus every semester, including summer. See the Events and News page for a full schedule of these learning opportunities.
Not quite ready for a group training or need something more flexible? Look into our one-on-one consultation options.
D2L also routinely facilitates webinars on specific tools and topics related to online teaching and learning. Information about these webinars, including an archive of webinar recordings, is accessible here: https://www.d2l.com/resources/webinars.
Navigation and Course Design
Groups and Discussions
Additional D2L Resources
- Getting Started” step-by-step guides for student and faculty audiences
- Minnesota State D2L Brightspace Webinars
- Faculty MN State D2L Brightspace Helpdesk
- Sign in with your StarID@minnstate.edu credentials
- Click on Instructor Knowledge
- Search knowledge articles by keyword or topic
- Navigate to Faculty Resources
- D2L Brightspace Resource Center
- To provide you with the help you need, Brightspace Help is a comprehensive and fully searchable responsive collection of step-by-step and conceptual information for D2L products.
- D2L Brightspace Community
- Join the Brightspace Community site to gain access to resources, ask questions, and participate in discussion forums.