Beginning on Thursday, November 17, you will be able to edit text in rubrics that have been used to evaluate student work. The purpose of this feature is to correct spelling and grammatical errors and clarify expectations. These minor changes will not impact the academic integrity of a rubric.
To edit an assessed rubric:
1. Select the dropdown arrow beside the title of the rubric
2. Select Edit Options:
3. Select Edit Text:
4. Click the Edit Text button:
5. Click in the field you would like to edit:
- You will not be able to make structural changes to rubrics, such as editing points or altering evaluation levels and criteria.
- The outlined fields can be edited in an assessed rubric: