Microsoft Teams is a dynamic tool that combines file sharing, web conferencing, chat, and more. Faculty are beginning to use this tool as part of their online teaching strategy, especially in those disciplines that use a cohort model. You can even use Teams to collaborate with people outside of Minnesota State.
Sending a chat in Teams:
- Open Microsoft Teams on your desktop.
- Click on the Windows icon on your desktop
- Scroll to M, and click to open Microsoft Teams.
- Select the Chat icon from the menu on the right-hand side.
- Select the New Chat icon at the type of your screen.
- Type the name of the person(s) you would like to chat with in the To: bar.
- Type your message. This message can include text, attachments, emojis, and virtual stickers.
- Click Send.
Additional Microsoft Teams Tutorials: