Credit for this week’s Tech Tip goes to Inver Hills Faculty, Connie Manos-Andrea, who discovered a way to use the same Zoom Poll in multiple meetings.
- Schedule a Zoom meeting and create a poll for that class.
- For a different class, edit your original meeting by changing the date and sending an invite to each new group at their class time. The poll will stay attached to the meeting.
- The previous poll data will not carry over to your new meeting time.
- Sign in to your Zoom account with your StarID and StarID password
2. Click on ‘Meetings’, then find your existing meeting and click edit.
3. Edit the meeting time/ date in the highlighted box. Click Save.
4. The poll will stay attached to your new meeting time.